Subject: CFC data for A2

From: Birgit Klein <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 14:07:20 +0100

Dear John

as promised yesterday I am now sending you the data for a2 (M30). The
data are
given in file m30_2CFC.woc and the meta information in M30doc.txt. As
for the M18 data I have got no response from the WHPO yet, so I don't
know if the
hydrography is the latest version they have got.

You would probably also want our CFC data in the Weddell Sea (M11,
ANTX/4, ANTXIII/4, ANTXV/4) although they are in the same state as the
North Atlantic data, meaning that I got no response from the WHPO after
submitting them. I can send you the data files we have on our computer
and you will have to check if there are changes in the hydrography
laterr on. Please let me know if you want me to do that or if you would
like to wait until the WHPO gives its ok.

Greetings, Birgit Klein

--
Dr. Birgit Klein                                      Tel. +421 218 2931

University of Bremen, FB1                             Fax. +421 218 7018

Institute of Environmental Physics
Department of Tracer-Oceanography
P.O. BOX 330 440
D-28334 Bremen