Subject: North Atlantic Atlas

From: [email-masked] (Chantal ANDRIE)
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 19:29:02 +0200 (MET DST)

Dear Bill and John,

Here are in attachments three .DOC files (WORD98) for general informations
about CITHER1, ETAMBOT1 and ETAMBOT2 CFCs measurements and three _ATM.RTF
files for atmospheric measurements.
The .SEA and .SUM files are on the Scripps WHPO site and I have asked Jim
Swift to give you the authorization to take them (if it is not done yet).
I hope this will be sufficient for you.

Be careful : ALL DATA (SEA AND ATMOSPHERE) ARE IN SIO1986 UNITS

There are no quality flags on atmopheric files. Stations which are missing
are either  stations  which have not been sampled, or data which have been
rejected because of analysis problem.

 I am very sorry but I cannot do more at least for the moment.
Let me know if something essential is missing.

Chantal

-----------------------------------
Chantal ANDRIE

LODYC - Universite Pierre et Marie Curie
Tour 14-15 - 2eme et - 4 place Jussieu - case 100
75252 PARIS Cedex 05
e-mail [email-masked]
Tel   33 1 44 27 61 02
Fax  33 1 44 27 38 05
-----------------------------------